[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Bud Schwab

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:36:55 -0500

Hi Sue.

I'm not Bud, and I'm not sure if he's already answered this or not, but I just got done reading that book not too long ago from NLS, and if I remember right I think that part was listed as loyalty. It was an interesting book, and hopefully you'll like reading it. Each part of the book is told by a different narrator which carries the story along. I thought it was a neat perspective myself.

MissWings

At 03:05 PM 10/9/2007, siss52 wrote:

Hi Bud,

I am validating Dangerous To Know, by Barbara Taylor Bradford, and I have a question.

Where it lists the parts and narrators, it says, "Part One Vivienne: but I can't make out the name of the part. Sorry to clutter up the list, but I forgot to make a note of your e-mail address when I downloaded the book.

Thanks,

Sue S.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.