[bksvol-discuss] Pagination problem

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:44:18 -0400

Hello, Sharon. Thanks for your suggestion of saving in Word and adjusting page lenngth. I know almost nothing about Word, but was able to follow your direction. However, I must have goofed up something, because it didn't work. I have decided to release the book and let someone who knows what they are doing validate it. It's a wonderfully accurate scan, so should be easy. It looks to me as though there are two Kurzweil pages for every print page.
Also thanks for your comment on changing from RTF to KES. That does work fine, and I like the way Kurzweil keeps one's place from one validating session to the next. Other than that, I have no problem with RTF.
Again, thanks.
Mary