[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pagination Comments

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:57:45 -0800 (PST)

You can enter the page numbers yourself,either using lowercase roman numerals
if they are in the book, or if you want to. If the pages before the start of
the novel are not numbered, you can start the page numbering with the first
page of chapter one If the first page of the novel is something other than page
1, e.g. p. 7 or whatever, , I go backwards and number the preceding pages 6, 5,
4, etc., until p. 1 is whatever--perhaps a blank page, table of contents,
copyright page, whatever.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: