[bksvol-discuss] Pagination

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:17:48 -0400

Hello. I recently downloaded an RTF book into Kurzweil, using 9.2. In checking at the end of the file for the number of pages, as the first thing I do, I was given 758 pages. Yet the scanned page numbers for the book indicated a last page of 310. There are page breaks all over the place. Putting in a user-defined page number only compounds the confusion. What am I doing, and how can I unscramble this thing? I have not run into anything like this in other RTF books I have validated. I tried releasing it and downloading it again, with the same results. Help!!!
Mary StephensE