[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages missing from Split Second

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:59:39 -0800

Hi Jamie,

I just sent that book in but I find that they already have it. It didn't show up on the list for some reason so I went ahead and scanned it and sent it in. You'd better check with somebody before you go any farther as the copy they already have is apparently a good clean copy. Sorry for both of us.

Bud SchwabAt 02:12 PM 1/11/2006, you wrote:
There seem to be some pages missing from the very beginning of Split Second.
It is about one page into the story. If the submitter could double check
this, I would very much like to validate the book. Thanks.

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC
http://www.accesswatch.info

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab