[bksvol-discuss] Page request

  • From: "Ryan Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 05:42:41 -0700

Hello all,

I have been sitting on the book "The Goblin Wood" by Hilari Bell for a little bit. I've read through it, the quality looks good except for page 61. The original submitter doesn't have the print copy any more, and it doesn't look like he'll be able to rescan that page for me. It really is the only serious error, so if anyone has the ability to scan that one page for me I'd be happy to replace it and get this book added to our collection. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Ryan