[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers re-visited again, oh no!

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:30:13 -0700

Hi, Reggie. Well, I can't answer all your questions, but I'd wager a guess
that, if the contents is off, something went awry with your numbering, not the
book, as the contents should be correct. If at all possible, I'd make the
numbering match the contents, as that would probably be how the book is. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous