[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:53:58 -0700

I just checked on a book that was approved a couple of days ago. I scanned it in Kurzweil and submitted it in RTF. Page numbers were all present at the end of a braille line. And, knock on wood, there were no other numbers present. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>