[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:23:25 -0700

I recently checked on a book I validated although not for the page number issue and the page numbers had been preserved during the admin. process. I plan to do further checking partly because I still can't figure out why we often get so many extra numbers. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>