[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:33:23 -0700

Hi Jamie!

That sounds great! I'd love to validate it for you. Just let me know when you've got it done.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 09:41 AM 10/14/2007, you wrote:
Hi Mayrie, I checked my Encyclopedia Brown book and it had page numbers at the bottom of the pages. But I did put a blank line between the text and the page number, and a blank line after the page number and the page break. I wonder why the finished product ended upon Bookshare with no page numbers at all?

You have to have page numbers because it says things like "turn to page 67 for the solution".

Argh!

If I were going to do the book over I would move the page numbers to the top because, like Lissi says, especially when you have to skip to another page, you want that number at the top in Braille because otherwise you have to find the page number and then go up, up, up to find the start of the page.

Why don't I fix the file and resubmit it as a BSO with the page numbers at the top? And then you can validate it, if you want, and we can see how it works out?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=1512627&pid=1683725&sid=email101207>If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else, find it at eBay!