[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:11:28 -0700

Hi Cindy,

I downloaded "Murder On The Flop" and found no page numbers. I also tried to download "Beloved" and Kurzweil told me three times that an error curred while opening the file, that its file format could not be determined. That happens with other files in Kurzweil, so there is no guarantee there that there is a problem with the book. It might be just that Kurzweil is demented.

I am starting to wonder if this page number issue the page number problem might be a Kurzweil problem. I'm about to go check that out on a different computer which is running an earlier version of kurzweil. I'll let you know if I find anything different.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 04:28 PM 10/14/2007, you wrote:
The last two things I uploaded that are in the
collection were Toni Morrison's Beloved and Murder on
the Flop. Perhaps someone would like to download those
and see if the page numbers have been deleted?