[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers are disappearing from my books.

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

And I scan mine without headers, or rather I OCR them without headers. I tell
the program which parts of the page to OCR so that I don't have to take out the
headers later.

  So the Encyclopedia Brown book would never have had headers in it to begin
with.

  If page numbers are somehow being stripped out, probably we better find a
solution for that before Bookshare starts adding all of the textbooks to
accomodate the new subscribers K-12 and college students.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!