[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and headers/footers

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

Julie and Cindy

I think that all of us have experienced things like that.
The reasons these things happen and cannot be undone is that simply
BookShare doesn't have the financial resources to be sufficiently staffed
to provide the kind of hands on service that is needed.
Hence, with only so many hours in the day and so many projects to do,
stuff like this tends to fall in between the cracks.
When I start viewing things from this perspective, I accept what happens
as not being so negative.
In the long-run, these things tend to even out.