[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers.

  • From: Ali Al-hajamy <aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 02:53:08 -0400

Nothing. The book is probably publisher quality, and the EPUB files they give us do not have page numbers. If it was submitted by a volunteer, there might be something more you can do, but I have rarely seen a book submitted by a volunteer which had no page numbers, which is why I guessed that it was publisher quality.

On 22-Mar-12 02:48, Sk22 wrote:
I just downloaded a book with no page numbers. I think this has come up on the list before but I can't remember what we are supposed to do about this. Thanks for any help from the list.

Shirley

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6987 (20120321) __________

http://www.eset.com