[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

O.K.

 Cindy
O.K. I'll go back to doing that, except in the book that I just finished
proofing and uploading. I used to do that until someone, I  think maybe Pratik,
pointed out that then it isn't a blank page any more. Since that time I have
numbered the blank pages as I numbered all other pages, i.e., leaving a blank
space after the page break, adding the page number, leaving a line space and
making the page break

Cindy

 all blank pages should be indicated in the