[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:44:13 -0500

Sorry, I don't understand. Especially the part about blank pages.

You said: "Should Blank Pages be numbered?
Typically blank pages in the original book are not numbered, but are accounted
for in pagination.  In order to make the approval process more efficient, while
proofreading books for Bookshare, please insert page numbers on all blank
pages."

If blank pages are not numbered in the book then how are you going to number
them without renumbering the entire book: a chore which I am loath to do.

Bob