[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:36:21 -0500

Since the page number thing is relatively new, I think I'd write a message to
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (I think that's the right place) and ask them what you
should do.

Since the book had no page numbers when it was scanned the only thing you could
do is insert page numbers (if they insist on it), but I really don't like to
change a book unless it's to change a spelling (scanning) error.

Bob