[bksvol-discuss] Page numbering question

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 23:43:54 -0500

I've got a 625 page book where the page numbers alter so that on all even numbered pages they are on the bottom of the page and on all odd numbered pages they are on the top of the page. Has anyone who has dealt with this found that the automated tools correctly handle it in this type of situation so that all of the page numbers end up being found and placed by it at the top of the page? I really don't want to waste time moving 300+ page numbers by hand. Normally, the page numbers are mostly at the top of pages, or at the bottom, and I know the automated tool has no problems dealing with that.

Thanks!

Judy s.