[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbering question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2011 23:18:59 -0700

Hi, Judy, I think if you're picky about where your page numbers appear,
the main thing is when you find a page number at the bottom of the page,
you know you'll probably have to do a lot of cutting and pasting. I
remember one book I did where I had to strip the headers. I also
remember I had to select, cut and paste some page numbers making sure
they ended up at the top of pages. I have no idea why somebody would
print books in such a cock-eyed fashion, but then, I'm really not sure
how books are printed most of the time. You'd know a whole lot more
about this than I would. Regards, Kim.