[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page needed for children's book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

I've requested the book and should have it by the end of the week or the
beginning of next. I'll let you know offlist when I have it. I'll type in ythe
text  as m experience has been that board books don't scan well--but do n't
worry, I'll use my right hand and will have my husband proof it for me.
smile-happy o be able to be useful.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/