[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page needed for children's book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:27:45 -0600

Thanks, Marilyn, very much appreciated! If I don't hear from anyone else, I'll get hold of you on Monday. smile

Judy s.
Marilyn Beasley wrote:
Hi, Judy.

My library doesn't have that book or anything by that author, and they're
not open now to ask for an inter-library loan. If no one else can help you,
can you write to me on Monday so I can request the book from my library's
Reference Desk?

Greatly Appreciated,
Marilyn

On Mar 21, 2009, at 10:08 PM, Judy s. wrote:

Hi all,

If anyone could get a copy of the book, "PACO AND THE WITCH
A Puerto Rican Folktale," RETOLD BY Felix Pitre
ISBN 0-525-67501-9

and scan one page in it for me, I would really appreciate it.

It's a board book, and doesn't have any page numbers, but I need the forth from last page of the book. The scan is missing half of the page's text; it should be easy to figure out with what I do have which is the right page to scan. I hope! smile.

Thanks!

Judy s.