[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks in Word?

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:29:46 -0400

Sorry for the post about this again, but I did it!!!!! I am so happy now!!!
I can actually see page break with Word.  By the way, with Jaws 9 you have
to leave in the verbosity menu the item indicating page and column breaks on
and ask the Jaws dictionary to see \012 as page break.  Thanks for putting
up with my questions and posts.  I was determined to do it and I did!
The absolutely nontechy but proud of myself on this one.  Thanks all.