[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 00:02:53 -0700

With the Left hand hit the shift key that's underneath the caps lock key
and simultaneously hit, with the right hand,  the enter key that's on the
bottom right hand corner of the number pad.
HTH. Very quick and easy. I do it all the time. Remember to hit return
before  you do that so that there's a line space before the page break