[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

That's a wonderful explanation, Guido. I suppose the
same is true for other machines, like my Mac, because
when I validate a txt file, it seems to automatically
do it in Word, but when I hit Save, and then reopen,
it's back to txt.

Anyway, given what you say about  KES, wouldn't it be
easier for E to work and save her file in KES  until
she's finished and then convert to rtf before
uploading?

Cindy

http://personals.yahoo.com