[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page break character

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 20:15:20 -0400

You have the anser to your question, but I thought I'd mention that if you go to find and replece on the edit menu and click on more, you will see a special button. If you click on that it gives a list of special chacters use in Word. It's a good way to learn what they are.

Denise
At 05:14 PM 8/1/2009, you wrote:
Hi you all,

I can't remember what this character is in MS word,

I want to know which one denotes a page break, is it ^n  or ^m, or ^b.

I can't remember and Jake's site apparently is infected with a viruous according to my AVG so can't look there.

Help!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)