[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page break character

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 13:51:34 -0800

Hi Shelley,

In MSWord, the characters that you'd type into the find box to locate a page break are carat (which is shift6) followed by the lower case letter m.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 01:39 PM 2/3/2008, you wrote:
is the page break character in MS word ^b, or ^m, I can't remember,

Smile, and naturally didn't save it, as I usually never needed to know it,
smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx