[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:11:35 -0500

Thank you Stephen.  I did not realize that you had already discussed V10
on this list.  My apologies to all I chided inappropriately.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

Stephen Baum <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/12/2005 08:46 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Stripping Update

Don't worry about it, Sarah. If I'm willing to talk about possible future
features in the K1000 publicly, you certainly can.

Stephen

At 12:27 PM 4/7/2005, you wrote:
>I won't talk about my wishes if you were told Kurzweil users should not,
>but I am not governed by any non-disclosure agreement, since I am not a
>beta tester and have no other affiliation with Kurzweil Educational
>Systems. :-)  Fortunately it is a company that welcomes input from anyone

>with the desire to give it.
>Also remember that the big improvement I mentioned, about binding shadow,

>was posted to this list by the company and therefore ceased to be a
secret
>quite a while ago.  If I'm in trouble for mentioning Kurzweil 10, then
I'm