[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbering in Volumes with Multiple Books

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 21:39:39 -0600

Thanks, Cindy.  I'll do that.

Sandi

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy Rosenthal
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:31 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbering in Volumes with Multiple Books

  Years ago I proofed, i.e., re-did a children's  series that was that way; I
wish I could remember what it was; it's a very old and popular series; I think
( Divided the  book into Book One (the title) , and the-page numbers; and then
Book 2,  title; pages, etc.

  HTH

  On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    Hi, Sandy,

    I would leave the page numbering as it is in the book and write a note to
that effect in the edit field when you submit the book.

    You might even put a “Note to the Reader” in the front of the book stating
how the book is paginated.

    Then I would hope for the best.

    Lori