[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbering - Three Questions

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:44:06 -0500

Hi William,
Firstly, yes, it would be good to put a number on those unnumbered pages.
Secondly, there is no need to have the page number at the same place on every
page. If the numbers are there, on a line by themselves, Bookshare’s tools will
find them.
Thirdly, I’m not aware of any correct format for the page numbers. I’m not even
sure what that means. If you mean whether they should be centered on a line, on
the left or flush on the right, I don’t think it matters, as in my answer to
your second question. If you mean something else, I have no idea.
Evan