[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Issue

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:02:47 -0500

Hi Cindy. I don't think the feature works unless you are printing the book.

Is anyone here good at word macros? If so it seems like it would be easy to create one to insert the page numbers in a book so it wouldn't have to be done by hand. I'm no good at macros, or I'd volunteer to write one.

Bob
From: Alyssa <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Page Number Issue
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 9:02 AM

I submitted a book
recently that has been marked for more editing. I put page
numbers in using MS
Word's little feature since they did not scan at all,
but for some reason,
Bookshare staff is saying that the page numbers are
nonexistent. I can see them,
so I'm not getting this. Is there some way, short of
doing this manually, that I
should have done this rather than using the insert page
number feature?
Thanks.

-Alyssa