[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Issue

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:21:07 -0700

Check the book history to find out if the person who scanned the book left an email. If so, you can ask if the scanner sees all those extra pages in his or her file to find out if your word or K1000 put them in. If there is no email address you will probably have to reject the book with a comment about too many blank pages. I hate rejecting books, but some really would take more time to fix than to rescan.

Misha

On 4/18/2011 8:54 PM, Alyssa wrote:
Oy... Kurzweil is even confused. It says that there are 695 pages in the
original file, and in the updated one, it says there are 395. There should
be around 455 give or take a few with the front and back matter. LOL! Not
sure whether to release it or reject it. I'd hate to reject it, but I'm
running out of options.

On another note, MS Word now says there are 476 pages, so I'm getting
closer.

-Alyssa