[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Issue

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:25:21 -0500

Hi Roger,

Well, I have determined that some of the hard page breaks have two paragraph
markers after them. Those I deleted in word by byping ^k^p^p into the find
and replace box. Others have the page break followed by a blank line and
then 2 paragraph markers. Unfortunately, I have no clue what the character
is for deleting the blank lines.

Still others are actually soft page breaks. LOL. I discovered this the more
I got into the book last night. I changed the paper size but to no avail.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks for your help!

-Alyssa