[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Issue

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:41:22 -0400

Hi Misha and Alyssa,

Misha, I'm the one who scanned the book. I just checked my file, and it does
have tons of extra pages. Alyssa, since you have it down to 470 or so, you
probably have the smallest file. Did you finish proofing all the text yet?
If so, I can understand the frustration of having to go back through the
whole thing.

I just thought of another idea. If you open the file in Word and go to the
very end of it, you can use the keystroke ctrl + page up to go back through
the pages one at a time. Again, it'll be somewhat tedious, but it should
work. I think it'll put you at the top of the page, so then you can look up
and down with the arrow keys to see if the page has text or not.

Hope this helps,
Ellen