[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks Was: font Question

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

Usually when I get a rejection of that command it is because I had CAPS lock or
shift lock.  That is always my first place to check.  also, the ABBYY
FineReader
Pro scan engine places section breaks (^b) where there are page breaks, but I
don't think that's a problem in kurzweil, but someone can correct me if I am
wrong.  I am sighted, so using different software for scanning.
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/