[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks Was: font Question

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:28:35 -0400

Hi Kim,
What I usually do is check page breaks and such as I go along or at
the beginning of the book I try to make sure that only the number of
pages specified by the scanner in the about the book page are present.
Well those plus the stuff in the front.
Hope that helps,
Jackie

--
Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins