[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Breaks

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:08:50 -0600

Definitely not. Those soft page breaks will go away, or you can increase your page size to make them go away.

If you insert a real page break, your page count will never match your page numbers.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>