[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Break FAQ

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:57:01 -0800 (PST)

They look good to me. The txt one is the one I'm most
concerned wih -- how to indicate page breaks and if
the indication of page numbers with a note in the long
synopsis that the page number appears at the top of
the page or the bottom is sufficient. Word puts in
automatic breaks I know, (and even if I've kept the
document in txt and think I'm validating in that my
computer seems to switch to Word for the validating
and then back to txt when I save.).

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250