[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page 119 of Down to the Bonny Glen

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

Andy, I got the page to come up in Amazon.com. It is a beginning page of a new
chapter with a picture and Chapter Heading.  I will re-type what is on that
page 119:
When the Cat's Away
It took time to locate a governess who was willing to accept a post in such a
remote location as Glencaraid.  The autumn weeks slipped quickly past, and so
long as Martha worked steadily each morning on her sewing, her knitting, and
her lessons, Mum allowed her the afternoons free to play and roam and help Auld
Mary. So Martha stitched and studied with all her might; she toiled at the
embroidered sash with a diligence that would have pleased even Miss Norrie; she
took pains over her copywork and learned to write out an

Yes, it ends at "an", page 120 starts with "entire hymn"
I hope this helps!
Pam

From: Andy B.

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Saturday,
July 24, 2010 10:38 AM

Subject:
[bksvol-discuss] Page 119 of Down to the Bonny Glen

For some reason, the scanner
doesn’t like this page. Can somebody get it for me?

Page 119 of Down to the Bonny Glen