[bksvol-discuss] Re: PackMate?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:29:11 -0700

Hello Sharon,

I will have to read this publication.

Kasondra,
I have never found using a laptop. Actually in my years of computing I have
use laptops much more than desktop computers. I like the feel and the
smaller size of a laptop keyboard.

It's looking like more and more except for battery life that a light weight
laptop may serve me better in the long run. Right now I have a Dell 9100
laptop which I just love. It is wireless so I can use it anywhere in the
house but it is almost 10 lbs so not that kind you would want to be taking
on the bus to read while traveling:)