[bksvol-discuss] Re: PackMate?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:19:19 -0400

When resetting on the BN I didn't think you lost info, but last week when I
was at the center comparing it with the PM he did have to reset it. The man
did said it doesn't happen always, but if it's been dead, particularly when
for a long time, then you often have to.
In the past I think there was a bug at one point that you would lose
information when resetting the other one, the pac mate. He thought that was
fixed though. The man wasn't a user of either one, so he wasn't necessarily
pushing either one over the other. He just let me play with both and compare
and choose on my own.
Both seem like very interesting products.