[bksvol-discuss] Pack of Submissions

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:04:31 -0500

Hi everyone,
I've just submitted the following books for your validating pleasure:

Tome of Death by D.R. Meredith (A librarian/anthropologist and her mystery
reading club solve a mystery. The story flips between present day and the 1880s)

Stella Get Your Man by Nancy Bartholomew (P.I. novel)

The Marshland Mystery by Kathryn Kenny (Trixie Belden book - older children to
teens mystery. Lots of fun.)

Hard Woman by Barbara D'Amato (Cat Marsala former reporter turned P.I. 0 i
marked this as book 3 in the series, it's really book 4)

Hard Luck by Barbara D'Amato (Cat Marsala #4)

Feet of Clay by Ruth Birmingham (Sunny Childs P.I. #6)

Claiming your Inner Grown Up by Ashley Davis Prend

Charm City by Laura Lippman (P.I Tess Monagan #2)

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

Currently Reading:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----