[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pac Mate help needed

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:11:46 -0600

Hi Ann,

I also have a PAC Mate Omni.

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:52 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Pac Mate help needed

Hi susan,

Monica tells me you have a Pac Mate. I would love to chat with you about it. Let me explain.

I've been asked to do a presentation for a school group on the Pac Mate. The teachers want to know how to exchange files, how to print and how to emboss. I sure hope you can help me with this. I use an Apex and although I understand the manual, understand what should be happening, it ain't. So, I need help. I hate to say it, but this machine is awfully clunky!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring