[bksvol-discuss] Re: P.S. to eats, Shoots and Leaves

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:29:54 -0600

You seem to have gotten a hold of a braille translation error. hehehe  There
is an abbreviation for st and if that abbreviation is by itself it means
still.  It should not have been turned in to still when it is capitalized
with a period after it to make it the abreviation for saint, or street, but
we've all been talking about how often the translation software messes up.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/