[bksvol-discuss] PREVALIDATED: A Common Life by Jan Karon

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:59:38 -0600

As you can see from the original message, this is one of Jan Karon's Mitford
books which is a pain to clean up.  I've gone ahead and done it because it
really requires the book to know whether or not some of the passages scanned
properly.  I left the details of what I've already done in the Comments
section of the submission form.  Should be an easy validation for someone.

Gerald