[bksvol-discuss] Re: PQ books and page numbering

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:57:58 -0400

Hi all,

Just how did you determine how many pages there were? I have looked through all the menus of Kurzie, and I can't find the command to get the number of pages. How can there be 1300 print pages when the braille copy only has a thousand some? See what I mean? I couldn't jump to any page greater than 34 in Kurzie. I dunnow, but something's weird.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring