[bksvol-discuss] Re: PQ List

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:04:33 -0800 (PST)

Report that to support or Pavi, Bob. I noticed that it
doesn't search series, either, as the old site did--at
least it didn't up to yesterday. I haven't checked
today. I wrote to Pavi and she send a request to the
engineers.

Despite all the beta testing, I think there are a lot
of problems that wouldn't show up until the site was
put into practice under real-life conditions. smile

Cindy

--- Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately it didn't.
>
> The new "advanced" is rather limited. You can only
> search "books worldwide", nimak books, and something
> else I can't remember. Plus, now you must enter
> either author, title, or isbn.
>
> This is a step forward?
>
> Bob

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)