[bksvol-discuss] Re: PQ List

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:59:43 EST

Oh yes, now I remember. The reason I didn't look into the other features of
the new advanced search was because when I first tried it out I saw those
required fields at the top and decided that the advanced search was now no more
useful than the quick search, so I just backed out and abandoned it.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: PQ List
Date:
1/24/2009 3:47:11 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Unfortunately it didn't.

The new "advanced" is rather limited. You can only search "books worldwide",
nimak books, and something else I can't remember. Plus, now you must enter
either author, title, or isbn.

This is a step forward?

Bob

block quote