[bksvol-discuss] PQ Books: The Latest Guidance

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:14:14 -0700

Rick is meticulously reviewing our PQ list. He is looking up imprints for the
publishers and recording those publishers who are newly signed up. We expect
that to be done by early next week if not before.

Meanwhile I wanted you to know that our Publisher Liaison suggests that we
avoid disappointment by treating Harlequin and Kensington as PQ because they
will soon start shipping ePub to us.

However, if you have new names of small or niche presses that are not our
partners let us know so we can add them to our Safe to Scan list

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department