[bksvol-discuss] Re: PG books on Bookshare

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:36:24 -0500

Project Guttenberg.

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 8:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: PG books on Bookshare

What does PG stand for?

Barbara

Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Now that i have had a bit more time to think about this I have this idea.

  When a book is posted on Bookshare but is actually in another polace like
  NBP or others it doesn't actually come up for download when you go to its
  page. Instead the page shows a link to where it can be found. Why can't we
  do the same with PG books. Just give a page either with a link to the book
  or else a pointer to PG's site where it can be found.

  I am sorry but I just hate the thought of a "non profit" organization
  wasting its resources hosting something that can be obtained easily
  somewhere else.