[bksvol-discuss] Re: PDF Files

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 07:29:11 -0400

I think bookshare needs to work out some legal conditions to the publishers
contracts as well as the newly signed blanks in order to do that. Last I
knew, they were talking to the already signed ones to see if they would be
interested in us doing that. I remember something like this being talked
about on a thread about putting in image descriptions and "why sign
publishers if their books are worse than volunteer scanned ones?".